Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wilderness Walk

I wanted to share some photos from one of my walks though the woods in search of Bigfoot evidence.

 It was a nice spring day and I ran across some interesting stuff about a mile and a half back off the main trail. 

First check out this old foot bridge, I crossed it to see how sturdy it was and it held up no problem.  It really seemed odd to be out here in the middle of nowhere.


This is on the other side of the bridge.  I wonder how many times Bigfoot has wandered across it to check out this strange structure in the middle of his forest.


You never know what you'll run across out in the middle of the woods.  I love to hit the trails and look for evidence on days like this.  The weather was perfect.

Check out the view from the south end of the foot bridge.  Very Squatchy place, wish I had shot some video and not just stills. 


I think that there's atleast one family group or indivdual living in this area, this would be a great place to check out after dark one night and listen for calls.

 
 
This is a print I found near the pathway.  It’s not exactly the kind of print I was looking for but it still would have been good practice to try to cast it.  Would like to make sure that I’m ready just incase I get the chance to cast the real thing one day.

Until next time, stay safe and take the time to look at the details, you might be surprised what you find.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment